My Favorite Recipes Ever (So Far)
Disclaimer: Affiliate links may be used in this post. You can read my full disclosure here.
Hello everyone! I have put together, all in one place, my favorite recipes ever. Or at least, my favorite recipes that I’ve shared with you SO FAR. And going through all my recipes, I didn’t realize just how many there are on Novaturient Soul, so I had a lot to choose from!
I am even sharing the older ones. You’ll notice that my photography and writing skills have evolved over time. I mean, I think I’ve gotten better over the years. But either way, just because the photos in the older recipes aren’t as great, doesn’t mean the recipes themselves aren’t delicious!
Top 12 Recipes
- Shepherd’s Pie – From all the way back in 2015 (!!!), I still find shepherd’s pie to be such a comfort food.
- Caprese Pizza with Balsamic Glaze – I STILL make this on the regular & I love it on a cauliflower crust, too.
- Buffalo Shrimp Salad – This is a staple in my meal rotations when I’m trying to eat healthy. I made this recipe during my active 21 Day Fix days, so I have containers counts on it.
- Stuffed Bell Peppers – This is another recipe that is still made regularly by this household. These are so good.
- Summer Rolls – Such a refreshing food for those hot days of summer. A bit of prep is involved, but so worth the final product.
- Couscous Bowl – Oh yes. This one is another good one for a hot day. It’s filling and delicious but doesn’t weigh you down. Works great for adding other ingredients, too.
- Street Corn for the Grill – If we’re grilling anything, there’s a 99% chance we’re making this, too. Try it!
- Cheeseburger Quesadillas – This is decadent AF. It’s not healthy in any sense of the word, but it’s so delicious.
- Deviled Eggs – I stand by that this is the best recipe for deviled eggs. But because I made this recipe, I’m also a bit biased.
- Eggplant Parmesan – Another recipe with quite a bit of prep, but when you take that first bite, it is so yummy.
- Butternut Squash Soup – Still love this soup. This recipe is great for cooler weather & it’s made from all veggies!
- Slow Cooker Chili – Another great recipe for cooler weather, it’s super easy to make because you just throw all the ingredients in your slow cooker!
Okay, now I am officially HUNGRY. The above list are truly my favorite recipes & there were a few others I ALMOST put here, but this is the cream of the crop, so even though they’re good, they just didn’t make the cut. Some of th recipes are healthy, some of them are comforting, but they’re all amazing!
Let me know in the comments below when you make one!