How to Boil Eggs
Disclaimer: Affiliate links may be used in this post. You can read my full disclosure here.
This is a short & simple post that I felt I needed to share. Down below you will simply find how I make my hard-boiled eggs. For the best deviled eggs you’ve ever had, try this recipe.
First off, let me say a few things about this food: I love them. I love them scrambled & over medium. I love them in my ramen. But, when it comes to hard boiled eggs, I’ve only ever really liked them deviled. 🙂
But this most recent round of 21 Day Fix, I decided it was time to try them as a snack. And honestly, I love them for my mid-afternoon one.
So, here we go.
- Fill a pot with cold water & a dash of vinegar (any kind) – it needs to be deep enough to cover the eggs.
- Put pot on the stove top.
- Put eggs in the pot gently.
- Turn stove top on high.
- Bring water to a rolling boil.
- Once it comes to a boil, turn off stove, cover pot, & take off burner.
- Walk away for 11 minutes.
- Now cool off them with cold water.
- Put them in a container or plastic bag & place in fridge.
Boiled eggs will keep in the refrigerator for about a week or so. Eat with salt & pepper or sriracha.
Want a sauce to go with these? Check out the ‘Satan Sauce’ recipe here.
I hope this is helpful!
The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe - Novaturient SoulFebruary 28, 2018 at 8:22 am
[…] First, boil your eggs. Find my instructions here. […]
Comments are closed.