21 Day Fix: Round 1 Results!
Disclaimer: Affiliate links may be used in this post. You can read my full disclosure here.
The time has come to share my first round of 21 Day Fix results!
But first, a few more things I have learned so far:
- Three weeks without junk food and sodas & my body feels amazing. What I mean by that is: I don’t feel ‘weighed down’ by all the fats, sugars, & whatever else I was putting in my body like before starting.
- Some days I just was not feeling working out, but once I hit play on the work outs, I got excited to lift some weights or do some cardio.
- There is a Yoga Fix for an active recovery day and it has reawakened my love for yoga (which I was in LOVE with in high school).
- The first week I was so scared that I would not be able to plan out a decent meal plan. I was scared that maybe I would not like my food; that I would make it too bland & get bored. However, I have made some of my most delicious meals (ever)!
- Lastly, is the money. Eating healthy, meaning fresh produce & lean meats, seemed dauntingly expensive at first. But doing the math, I ended up spending LESS because I was not eating out as much. Plus, with the portioning, I was not overeating, which meant the same amount of food I ate for one meal before now became two meals or one meal and a snack.
I can see how so many people have been inspired and gotten excited about this program. You can call me a believer!
And it is not just about the weight loss. It is about the strength I am gaining. It’s about the confidence in myself that has come along effortlessly.
I feel good, to put it bluntly. I feel good about the inside, as well as the outside, transformation I am going through.
Thus the reason I took the step to become an Independent Beachbody Coach before I even finished. I want to spread the positivity. I want others to feel the way I do, the way I can see myself feeling in the future, too.
Anyways, let me stop being all giddy about this exciting journey I’ve decided to take. Let’s get down to business – my results (so far):
L. Arm: 12
L. Thigh: 27
L. Calf: 15
L. Arm: 12
L. Thigh: 26.5
L. Calf: 14
In total, that is 10 pounds & 7 inches gone!
I am very excited in the progress so far & cannot wait to look back a few months or year from now to see how far I have come.
I will be starting a second round of 21 Day Fix after Thanksgiving – Monday, November 30.
To see my journey & everyday life in photos, follow me on Instagram (link at top right of page)!
To contact me directly, please use the below form:
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’NovaturientSoul.com – New Inquiry’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]